In this guide you will learn the tips, tools and techniques to build web scrapers and powerful automations without having to write a single line of code. Web scraping is a powerful technology which you can use for generating business leads, tracking prices for e-commerce, collecting financial information and much much more.
We'll start with the basics, what is a web scraper, how should you approach extracting information from popular websites and introduce you to the tools you can use to get started. Once you're set up and running, you can use the tutorials in this guide to build your own scrapers, with real life examples of websites you can scrape, and video tutorials breaking each example down in detail.
During the pre-order period, we're limiting sales strictly to 20 members. Members will work directly with us at ScrapeDiary to offer feedback on the course, with access to course materials pre-release. Post release, customers will get updates to the course for life as it continues to be developed.
Section One - Theory
Why Study This Course?
- No-Code Vs Low-Code Vs Custom Built Web Scrapers
Anti-Web Scraping - How to Avoid Getting Blocked
- Preparing to Build a Web Scraper - Analysing Your Target Site
- Building Web Scraping Selectors
Legality - Is Web Scraping Legal? Staying Safe Online
Section Two - Tools
- How to Select A Web Scraping Tool
- Types of Web Scraping Tools
- Brief Review of No-Code and Low-Code Tools
Section Three - Real World Examples
- Scraping Without Scraping - Making Requests Direct to Server
- Generating Business Leads with Web Scraping
- Finding Jobs for your Job Board using Web Scraping
- How to Build a Price Comparison bot Using Web Scraping